1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible to win.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
To enter simply follow these 3 steps:
Before 11:59p.m., MST, September 26, 2019,
Entries on Instagram will be declared “made by the authorized account holder” based on the Instagram account used to enter. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is the owner of the account.
2. HOW WILL WE ANNOUNCE THE WINNER? The winner will be announced on Friday, September 27, 2019 after 9:00 a.m. MST via Instagram direct message: “Congratulations to @AccountHolder, winner of @FluencyMatters don Quijote Giveaway Drawing.” To claim the prize, you must respond to @FluencyMatters via Direct Message on Instagram from the account used to enter the giveaway. Direct message must be received by September 28, 2019 by 12:00 p.m. MST and should include the following information:
– First and last name associated with Instagram account
– a valid email address
– a valid shipping address
One copy of Las aventuras de don Quijote de La Mancha: La historia según Sancho Panza. Prize includes free shipping on the giveaway copy.
4. HOW WILL THE WINNER BE SELECTED?: One winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of eligible entries.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older who is currently employed by a school, district or other nonprofit educational institution and teaching full or part-time in a K-12 public or private school or a university/college setting. Entrants must submit their entry from an Instagram account by meeting all stipulations as set forth under Section 1: ENTRY. Open to U.S. addresses only.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Entrants grant Fluency Matters full rights to publish their entry online or in print. Winners will be announced on @FluencyMatters Instagram stories.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Fluency Matters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fluency Matters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Fluency Matters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Fluency Matters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All prizes limited to books published by Fluency Matters only.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and are limited to stock on hand. Prizes have no cash value.