- Sessions (Friday and Saturday) are included in the conference registration fee.
- Workshops (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) incur a fee in addition to the registration fee, and the registration fee must be paid even if one is only attending a workshop.
- Thursday workshops incur a fee in addition to the registration fee, and the registration fee must be paid even if one is only attending a workshop.
- All ADA and ASL requests must be sent to CSCTFL@aol.com by February 12, 2018.
- All attendees, including presenters and Advisory Council members, must register for the conference; only registered attendees may register for a workshop or other ticketed event.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- You may still join the Advisory Council by completing the form found on the CSCTFL web site.
- In registering for this conference, you consent to the use of any images of you taken in the course of conference activities.
- CSCTFL encourages you to register on-line. Credit card payment must accompany on-line registration. On-line forms submitted without payment are automatically deleted from the registration system.
- If mailing this form, send to Patrick T. Raven, 7141A Ida Red Road, Egg Harbor, WI 54209.
- If paying by credit card, this form may be faxed to 920-868-1682.
- No purchase orders are accepted.
- The retired teachers rate is for colleagues who are no longer working.
- Attendee materials, including programs and badges, will be available on-site at the conference for everyone.
- This completed form with payment is due by Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Registration after February 12, 2018, will be charged the on-site registration fee of $165.
- Changes and substitutions will be charged a $35 processing fee.
- A processing fee of $35 will be charged for insufficient funds checks.
- To be eligible for the student fee, the individual must provide proof of full-time enrollment. A student ID may only be used if it has an expiration date listed. You must send or fax this verification when you send or fax the registration form.
- March 8, 2018 - March 10, 2018
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
7141A Ida Red Road, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, 54209, United States
7141A Ida Red Road
Egg Harbor, WI 54209