June 4, 2020 – 7 p.m. Eastern time
- Join an E-course as a student; student perspective
- See live demo how to set up from teacher perspective
- Pre-reading warm-up – Learn a few tricks for getting to know students and connecting them to the text.
- Quizzes – learn how they function
- Gradebook – watch how grades populate. Learn how to download a report.
Familiar yourself with FM E-learning from the inside out. Participate as a student and learn tips and tricks for reading and taking quizzes.
Engage in a course as you also see a demonstration of how to navigate the E-course platform from start to finish.
- June 4, 2020 - June 5, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm