FREE – Live Q&A Session
Monday, August 24 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time
Ask us ANYTHING!!
- How do we modify Acquisition-driven Instruction for online classes?
- What are some concrete strategies for teaching online?
- How do I accomplish (a)synchronous instruction using E-courses?
- How do E-courses work?
- How do I enroll students?
- How do I add additional students to my current course(s)?
- What are the online quizzes/activities like?
- How does it work if a purchasing agent or an administrator buys a course on my behalf? Can I still manage the course?
- I’m going on leave; how do I share teacher access to my course?
- How does the FVR E-library work?
- What is the difference between an E-book and an E-course?
- How do I get a discount if I am going to purchase multiple E-courses?
- How long do the E-courses last?
- Why can’t I transfer students in and out of classes and/or share student accounts?
- My school budget has been cut. Can I upload PDF copies of Fluency Matters readers on our school password-protected site?
- Can I read FM readers to my students during an online meeting?
These questions are just a start! Bring us your questions, and we’ll be ready with answers!
or watch via Facebook Live
- August 24, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm