The Southwest Conference on Language Teaching is a regional foreign language teachers’ organization that hosts an annual conference in partnership with state foreign language teacher associations. The participating states in SWCOLT are Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah.
The purposes of the organization include:
- Disseminating and publicizing information, data, and materials which promote, develop, and enhance the study and teaching of languages together with their literatures and cultures
- Recognizing and publicizing excellence in second language study and teaching
- Promoting the work and interest of state language organizations
- Cooperating with state, national, and international organizations whose purpose is to enhance second language study and teaching
- April 2, 2020 - April 5, 2020
11:00 am - 7:00 pm