How to earn FREE Fluency Matters Materials
Fluency Matters is looking for guest bloggers. If your post is selected and published, you will earn a minimum of $75 in credit toward Fluency Matters materials.
To qualify, your post must be published, contain a minimum of 500 words and feature one of the following topics:
- an acquisition-driven activity, strategy or idea that you learned at iFLT
- an acquisition-driven activity or strategy that you have implemented in your classroom.
- an activity or strategy that features a Fluency Matters Comprehension-based™ reader.
- a description or example of how you use Fluency Matters Comprehension-based™ readers in your classroom.
- how you used Fluency Matters Comprehension-based™ readers to transition to acquisition-driven instruction / transform your practice.
- how you help students develop intercultural competence through Fluency Matters Comprehension-based™ readers.
- how you connect authentic resources to the topics and themes in Fluency Matters Comprehension-based™ readers.
- specific examples of how you facilitate acquisition in your own classroom.
- describe the benefits of transitioning to Acquisition-driven Instruction, including but not limited to increased proficiency scores, higher enrollment/lower attrition, student satisfaction/testimonials, etc.
E-mail info@FluencyMatters.com for more information.