Fluency Matters will post new job openings free of charge.
To post a position, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Contact Name
- Contact Information
- Name of Organization
- Address of Organization
- Teaching Position/Title
- Grade Level
- Job Description
- Start Date
Full-time Spanish and Mandarin** teachers needed for the 2019-2020 school year at Westminster High School, a large, urban, comprehensive high school, situated 15 minutes north of downtown Denver
- Westminster Public Schools has offered teachers the highest starting salary for new teachers in Colorado, and our pay scale overall is among the highest salary schedules in the state: https://chalkbeat.org/posts/co/2019/02/05/westminster-teachers-will-get-higher-starting-salary-and-a-path-to-reach-100000/.
- Join a dynamic team of World Language educators who are dedicated to best teaching practices through comprehensible-input, competency- and standards-based grading, and more!
- Application information can be found here: https://www.applitrack.com/adams50/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Licensed+-+Secondary+Level.
- Please direct questions to Dr. Amy Romanowski, World Language Department Chair, at email@example.com.
- **Mandarin placement may be district-wide.”
Spanish I & II Teacher
- Name of Organization: Gretna High School
- Address of Organization: 11335 South 204th St. Gretna, NE 68028
- Grade Level: 9-10th grade
- Start Date: August 2019
- Job Description: Gretna, NE has an opening for a Spanish Teacher. We are a completely CI Department and the position is teaching Spanish II using Martina Bex’s SOMOS Curriculum. Please email me if you have any questions! I would love to answer them!
- Contact Name: Melissa Ryan
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Pius X Catholic High School, Atlanta, GA
St. Pius X Catholic High School, a Catholic college-preparatory school, has an opening for a full-time Spanish Teacher beginning fall 2019. We are seeking a candidate who is as skilled and comfortable with lower levels as with heritage, native, and AP students. Must have a current Georgia teaching certificate in Spanish. Qualified candidates will have a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree; evidence of continued professional development; ability to communicate effectively with students and parents; passion for Catholic education and skill in managing a classroom successfully. Three years of teaching experience with a demonstrated ability to use technology, data, and best practices to enhance student learning and cultivate 21st-century skills are preferred. Please apply via email with a cover letter and detailed resume to Mrs. Marsha Free, Executive Assistant to the Principal at email@example.com. No phone calls please.