¡A conversar! Level 1 Spanish Curriculum E-course
This SLA-friendly program is designed to bring beginning students to higher levels of proficiency than previously thought possible. A wide variety of compelling stories (based on fact, fiction and culture) will engage students and lead them down the path to proficiency. All stories and activities are based on high-frequency vocabulary and specifically written to inspire communication.
Each chapter contains cognitively-friendly lessons that are broken down into acquirable chunks. Each lesson features a handful of high-frequency vocabulary that is immediately used in context in highly comprehensible statements designed to pique interest and inspire conversation. Short readings provide rich exposure to target language structures, and enjoyable follow-up activities keep students focused on the topic and engaged in the language. Illustrated mini-stories provide a natural format for recycling vocabulary and for extending topics in a new and meaningful context. This acquisition-driven curriculum makes providing comprehensible, compelling input a breeze!
Available as online E-course only.
E-course subscriptions include online e-book & audio book and a variety of pre- and post-reading activities. Group Registrations last 5 months and provide a group of students access to all components of the E-course and teachers the following features:
• Create and maintain student lists.
• Organize students into sub-groups/classes.
• Receive auto-generated grade reports.
• Discounts for bulk purchases. The higher the number of students, the less you pay! Just $3.50 – $5.00 per student!
For group registration follow these steps:
1) Check the “Enable Group Registration” on the product and then add the number of students to the left that you will need access for. Once you have the correct number click the “Add To Cart” button.
2) Checkout to complete the purchase. (If you are using a purchase order please complete the order by sending a copy of the P.O.)
3) Set up your class and begin using the reading, listening and interactive activities to speed students along on their acquisition journey!
See E-course FAQs for more information.