Spanish: Cuentame – Activity Masters PREVIEW
¡Cuéntame! Activity Masters CD contains 50 reproducible activities that are perfect for vocabulary practice or for assessing knowledge of vocabulary. Twenty-five reading comprehension quizzes are great for age- and level-appropriate assessment. ¡Cuéntame! focuses on the following goals & objectives:
Students willl be able to:
1. Identify and understand high-frequency vocabulary.
2. Understand and answer simple questions pertaining to personal state of being, family and personal
facts, such as name, age, where one lives, etc.
3. Understand and express thirst, hunger, state of mind and being.
4. State wants, likes and dislikes.
5. Understand and answer simple questions pertaining to everyday life,
6. Understand summarize short reading passages.
7. Understand and retell short stories and sequences.
Goals of Program:
* To develop an understanding and an appreciation for other languages and cultures.
* To develop real usable listening comprehension skills.
* To develop verbal proficiency in the target language, using correct accent and pronunciation.
* To build a vocabulary base, which will enable the learner to communicate about a variety of commonly
and frequently discussed topics.
• To develop solid language skills in the four modes of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
This sample preview is made available as a courtesy for preview purposes only. All Fluency Matters materials are protected by U.S. Copyright Law. No portion of any book, unless represented as reproducible, may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written consent from Fluency Matters. Unlawful duplication of materials and file sharing, including photo-copying, scanning, uploading to a server, disseminating materials via email, or posting on the internet, regardless if a site is password-protected, is strictly prohibited and punishable by law. Thank you for honoring our teacher-authors and respecting copyright.