1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible. Enter by subscribing to CI Peek blog. To subscribe you must enter your valid email address in the box that says “Subscribe to blog via email” at FluencyMatters.com/blog.
Limit ONE entry per teacher. You must subscribe to CI Peek blog by 3:00p.m. EDT, Saturday, November 19, 2017, to qualify for entry. We will draw each winner by random selection and announce the winner November 19, within 2 hours of the drawing.
The number of winners will be determined by the number of active blog subscribers CI Peek has at the time of the drawing, according to the following schedule:
1000 subscribers: 3 winners
1500 subscribers: 5 winners
2000 subscribers: 10 winners
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used for subscription at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is named on the account and who was responsible for the creation of the account.
Entries, which will be confirmed by an active blog subscription, must be received by 3p.m. EDT, Saturday, November 19, 2017, to be eligible to win. Winners will be announced November 19, 2017.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Each winner will be selected by a random selection process. Winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, the CI Peek blog, and in our newsletter.
3. PRIZE: Each winner will receive EITHER a free class set (25) of one Fluency Matters reader OR a 5-month Class E-course subscription for up to 150 students for one reader of his or her choice (limited to current availability). All E-Courses include an online flip book, audiobook, input-driven pre- and post-reading activities, and comprehension quizzes.
Prizes must be claimed by February 1, 2018. Prizes not claimed by Feb. 1, 2018 will be forfeited. If the winner chooses an E-course, the teacher must enroll students by February 1, 2018 or the prize will be forfeited.
NOTE: The winning entrant is solely responsible for registering students in the e-course. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for access to technology or for technical support.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who subscribes to CI Peek blog and who is eighteen (18) years of age or older who is currently employed by a school, district or other nonprofit educational institution and teaching full or part time in a K-12 public or private school or a university/college setting.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Drawing entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinner will be notified within one week after drawing date via the same email used to subscribe to the blog. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Entrants grant Fluency Matters full rights to publish their entry online or in print.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Fluency Matters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fluency Matters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Fluency Matters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Fluency Matters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Drawing entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinner will be notified within one week after drawing date. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and are limited to stock on hand. Prizes have no cash value.