1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
To enter the FM Fun Photo Drawing, take a fun photo at Fluency Matters Booth #30 at CSC. Your photo must include you and a character from a Fluency Matters reader AND/OR the props provided in Booth #30. Tweet your photo (to Twitter) from your Twitter handle using the hashtag #FMFunPhotos and tag @FluencyMatters and @csctfl. Limit ONE entry per teacher, please. Photos must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. CST Saturday, March 10, 2018. Entries will be declared “made by the authorized account holder” based on the Twitter handle used to submit the photo. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is the owner of the Twitter handle. Your Twitter account must be set to “public” so that we are able to view and/or retweet your submission. Winner will be announced on Twitter using the account holder’s Twitter handle via a Tweet that says:
Congratulations to @AccountHolder, winner of @FluencyMatters #FMFunPhotos Contest at @CSCTFL!
2. WINNER DRAWING: At 12:15 p.m. on Saturday, March 10, 2018, we will randomly draw a winner from the pool of entrants. Winner must claim prize by March 30, 2018 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner of E-course subscription must enroll students and initiate the E-course by September 10, 2018 or the prize will be forfeited and the course removed from our system.
3. HOW WILL WE ANNOUNCE THE WINNER? Winner will be announced on Twitter using the account holder’s Twitter handle via a Tweet that says: “Congratulations to @AccountHolder, winner of @FluencyMatters #FMFunPhotos Contest at @CSCTFL / #CSCTFL18!” To claim the prize, you must send @FluencyMatters a Direct Message on Twitter from the Twitter handle used to submit the photo. Direct message must be received by March 30, 2018 and should include the following information:
First and last name associated with Twitter account/handle
Title of E-course selected
4. PRIZE: One random drawing winner will receive a FREE E-course subscription for up to 150 students!
Prize limited to Fluency Matters E-courses currently available.
Winners of E-course subscription must notify Fluency Matters of the course title selected for the prize by March 30, 2018. E-course must be ‘purchased’ and placed in user profile by March 30, 2018 or prize will be forfeited!
Winners must enroll students in E-course by September 10, 2018 or the prize will be forfeited and the course removed from the Fluency Matters Learning Management System. No exceptions! If the winner is unable to enroll students in E-course and requires assistance from Fluency Matters staff to enroll students in their E-Course, a fee of $1.00 per student/e-mail will be charged.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older who is currently employed by a school, district or other nonprofit educational institution and teaching full or part-time in a K-12 public or private school or a university/college setting. Entrants must submit their entry from a public Twitter account. Private accounts are not eligible to win.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winner will be notified within one week after the date listed above. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Entrants grant Fluency Matters full rights to publish their entry online or in print. Fluency Matters also reserves the right to edit submissions. Winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, the CI Peek blog, and in our newsletter.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Fluency Matters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fluency Matters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Fluency Matters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Fluency Matters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All prizes limited to books published by Fluency Matters only.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
NOTE: E-COURSE SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS are solely responsible for registering students in the e-course. If the winner is unable to enroll students in E-course and requires assistance from Fluency Matters staff to enroll students in their E-Course, an additional fee of $1.00 per student/e-mail will be charged.Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for access to technology or for technical support. Teachers may not delete or swap no more than 10% of class email list after 10 days of course initiation.
Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and are limited to stock on hand. Prizes have no cash value.