1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible.
To enter, go to the URL / Scan code posted in Fluency Matters Booth #30 at Central States Conference 2018. During the specified timeframe, complete the form completely and click submit to enter the drawing. Completed forms will be entered into a random drawing for one prize as specified by Fluency Matters. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address provided on the Tick Tock Trivia form. Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is named on the email account and who is the owner of the email address.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Online Entries must be received online by:
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected by a random selection process for each of the three scheduled random drawings.
All prizes limited to materials published by Fluency Matters only.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older and who is an official registrant at Central States Conference 2018 in Milwaukee, WI and who has filled out a Tick Tock Trivia Ticket completely and submitted a completed from online during the specified time-frames as indicated above.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Drawing entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winner will be notified at the time of the drawing in the Fluency Matters booth at CSC, booth #30. Winner must be present to win and must immediately claim prize, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn from the group of entrants.
Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Entrants grant Fluency Matters full rights to publish their entry online or in print. Drawing Winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, the CI Peek blog, and in our newsletter.
Drawing winners must SELECT TITLE by the following dates or they will be forfeited:
— Winners of E-course subscription must notify Fluency Matters of the course title selected for the prize by March 30, 2018.
E-course must be ‘purchased’ and placed in user profile by March 30, 2018 or prize will be forfeited!
Winners must enroll students in E-course by September 10, 2018 or the prize will be forfeited and the course removed from the Fluency Matters Learning Management System. No exceptions!
If the winner is unable to enroll students in E-course and requires assistance from Fluency Matters staff to enroll students in their E-Course, a fee of $1.00 per student/e-mail will be charged.
— Winners of class set of readers and accompanying Teacher’s Guide must place order by May 31, 2018 or prize will be forfeited. No exceptions! Order must be placed via email to info@Fluency Matters.com. Email must contain the prize certificate image, shipping address, and title of reader/guide selected as prize.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Fluency Matters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fluency Matters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Fluency Matters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Fluency Matters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All prizes limited to books published by Fluency Matters only.
Drawing entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
NOTE: E-COURSE SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS are solely responsible for registering students in the e-course. If the winner is unable to enroll students in E-course and requires assistance from Fluency Matters staff to enroll students in their E-Course, an additional fee of $1.00 per student/e-mail will be charged.Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for access to technology or for technical support. Teachers may not delete or swap no more than 10% of class email list after 10 days of course initiation.
Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and are limited to stock on hand. Prizes have no cash value.