1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older and must be a teacher who is currently employed by a private or public school/educational institution or a student-teacher currently enrolled in an accredited university at the time of entry to be eligible to participate.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How to participate in this Twitter-based drawing:
Using the hashtag #iFLT18atHome, re-tweet or reply to quotes, comments and nuggets of great advice from any Tweets that contain the hashtag #iFLT18. Your comment, re-tweet and/or response must contain the hashtags #iFLT18 and #iFLT18atHome and must be published by 12p.m. Friday, July 20. Only authors of positive tweets will be entered into the drawing. Rude, crude and otherwise derogatory tweets will not be valid for entry into the contest.
Entries on Twitter will be declared “made by the authorized account holder” based on the Twitter handle used to submit the photos or tweets. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is the owner of the Twitter handle. Your Twitter account must be set to “public” so that we are able to view and/or retweet your submission.
2. HOW WILL WE ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS? Winners will be announced on or before Monday, July 23 on the Attendify app, FluencyMatters Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter using the account holder’s Twitter handle via a Tweet that says: “Congratulations to @AccountHolder, winner of @FluencyMatters #iFLT18atHome Drawing.” To claim the prize, you must send @FluencyMatters a Direct Message on Twitter from the Twitter handle used to publish the tweet. Direct message must be received by July 30, 2018 and should include the following information:
First and last name associated with Twitter account/handle
Title of E-course selected
#iFLT18atHome: One Fluency Matters E-course subscription for up to 15o students.
Prizes limited to Fluency Matters E-courses currently available. See catalog for options.
Winners of E-course subscription must notify Fluency Matters of the course title selected for the prize by August 30, 2018. E-course must be ‘purchased’ and placed in user profile by August 30, 2018 or prize will be forfeited!
Winners must enroll students in E-course by September 10, 2018 or the prize will be forfeited and the course removed from the Fluency Matters Learning Management System. No exceptions!
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older who is currently employed by a school, district or other nonprofit educational institution and teaching full or part-time in a K-12 public or private school or a university/college setting or a student-teacher currently enrolled in an accredited university at the time of entry to be eligible to participate. Entrants must submit their entry from a public Twitter account. Private Twitter accounts are not eligible to win.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winner will be notified within one week after the date listed above. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Entrants grant Fluency Matters full rights to publish their entry online or in print. Fluency Matters also reserves the right to edit submissions. Winners will be announced on Attendify, Twitter, Facebook, the CI Peek blog, and in our newsletter.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Fluency Matters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fluency Matters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Fluency Matters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Fluency Matters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All prizes limited to books published by Fluency Matters only.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
NOTE: E-COURSE SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS are solely responsible for registering students in the e-course. If the winner is unable to enroll students in E-course and requires assistance from Fluency Matters staff to enroll students in their E-Course, an additional fee of $1.00 per student/e-mail will be charged.Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for access to technology or for technical support. Teachers may not delete or swap no more than 10% of class email list after 10 days of course initiation.
Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and are limited to stock on hand. Prizes have no cash value.