1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Share images on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #FMShelfies and tag @FluencyMatters. You may also enter on Facebook by posting your photo on the Fluency Matters Facebook page with the hashtag #FMShelfies. Limit ONE entry per teacher, please. The contest deadline is DATE? Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted through Facebook and Twitter. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is named on the email account and who is the owner of the email address.
2. WINNER SELECTION: We will announce our winners on Monday, April 23, 2018. Fluency Matters is solely responsible for selecting the winners and our decision is final. Winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, the CIPeek blog, and in our newsletter.
All prizes limited to e-courses currently available and published by Fluency Matters.
Winners must claim prizes by the following dates or they will be forfeited:
Winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, the CI Peek blog, and in our newsletter.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older who is currently employed by a school, district or other nonprofit educational institution and teaching full or part-time in a K-12 public or private school or a university/college setting.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winner will be notified within one week after the date listed above. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Entrants grant Fluency Matters full rights to publish their entry online or in print. Fluency Matters also reserves the right to edit submissions. Winners will be announced on Twitter, Facebook, the CI Peek blog, and in our newsletter.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Fluency Matters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fluency Matters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Fluency Matters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Fluency Matters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All prizes limited to books published by Fluency Matters only.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Fluency Matters the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
NOTE: E-COURSE SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS are solely responsible for registering students in the e-course. If the winner is unable to enroll students in E-course and requires assistance from Fluency Matters staff to enroll students in their E-Course, an additional fee of $1.00 per student/e-mail will be charged.Fluency Matters assumes no responsibility for access to technology or for technical support. Teachers may not delete or swap no more than 10% of class email list after 10 days of course initiation.
Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable, and are limited to stock on hand. Prizes have no cash value.